Silver Bullet Roots
Order Before 3pm for next day delivery
Silver Bullet Roots - Effective Biofilm Remover
Don’t allow any vampiric drains on your roots! Get the roots you deserve with Silver Bullet Roots. Get straight to the heart of healthy and strong, white roots to build a fantastic grow.
Kill 99% of Fungus, Bacteria, Bio-film and Protect Your Roots
Use Silver Bullet Roots as a preventative measure to protect your roots from some of the biggest diseases out there including; botrytis, powdery mildew, pythium and fusarium.
See off the biggest threats to the vital structure of your plants by using this brilliant biofilm remover.
Create Strong and Powerful Roots
Get a healthy and strong root culture in your rootzone with the extra protection from disease with Silver Bullet.
With it’s non-toxic, non-corrosive, chlorine-free and pH neutral solution it’s the perfect solution for even the most delicate root structures.
The Super Active Chlorine Alternative
This root protector was first designed as a chlorine alternative. It’s as gentle as water and no copies of Silver Bullet have ever come close to their secret formulation!
It will go toe-to-toe with algae, coliforms, viruses, spores and protoza, in fact you name it, it will take it on.
How To Use Silver Bullet Roots
For cuttings and seedlings;
- Dilute to a solution of 2ml/10L of water, or 4ml/10L water if you have diseased plants.
For a preventative dosage;
- Dilute to a solution of 4ml/10L of water for young plants, or 6ml/10L water for more established plants.
- Dose once every 1-2 weeks.
For diseased plants;
- Dilute to a solution of 8ml/10L of water and apply.
- Repeat that same dosage after 5 days.
- Once completed revert back to preventative dosage.
To flush your system and wash your setup;
- Dilute the solution at 2ml/10L and wash through your system.
- Flush your system with clean water afterwards.
Why Use Silver Bullet Roots
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, fungi, spores, algae and protoza;
- Breaks down and removes any biofilm;
- Non-toxic and non-corrosive;
- Oxygen promotion around root structure, keeping them healthy;
- Cost-effective - only a low-dosage required;
- Stays active in tank for up to 5 weeks;
- Neutral pH level;
- Uses silver ions as a disinfecting agent;
- EPA and FDA approved.