Order Before 3pm for next day delivery
Cultiwool Grow Cubes for Propagation
Cultiwool Grow Cubes offer a stress free growing experience for you and your plants. Giving you seedlings and cuttings the best chance at a stress-free growing environment.
Few things appear as insignificant as a grow cube, in comparison to the other parts of your hydroponic setup; however whilst appearing seemingly insignificant, the grow cube gives you a different growing experience protecting and providing the perfect substrate for your cuttings and seedlings to develop strong roots and a well aerated root zone.
Utilising Grow Cubes for your cuttings and seedlings gives you total control of their growth and growing environment. Putting you in the driving seat and allowing you to grow with total confidence knowing that your plants will grow uniformly and provide you with maximum yields with minimum risk.
Get a Quality Rootzone
The water retention ability of growing cubes is amazing if not completely unique. The cubes collect water at the bottom of the cube and allow plenty of air flow through the rest of the cube. This gives your roots access to everything they need to create a solid and sturdy structure.
How to Use Cultiwool Grow Cubes
- Prepare your cubes by cleaning and soaking them in your chosen nutrient solution;
- Once completed, drop your seeds in and keep them away from light;
- Put 1-3 seeds in the centre of each cube and push them down 1-2 inches;
- Place them on a growing tray away from light;
- Once the seeds have germinated bring the seeds into light as required;
- After 3-4 true leaves appear, plant/plug them into your hydroponic setup.
Why Use Cultiwool Grow Cubes?
- Made specifically for the propagation stage;
- The growing substrate offers excellent saturation and re-saturation;
- Positive effect on EC levels;
- Excellent air-to-water ratio for rich root growth;
- High-performance product;
- Reliable, durable and resistant.