Silver Bullet - The Chlorine Free Solution for Your Garden
Silver Bullet is an effective biofilm remover and protects your plants from fungus, bacteria and bio-film by keeping them safe and disinfected. Not only can it be used to treat infected roots, but also as a preventative measure to make sure that your plants are as healthy as you need them to be.
Silver Bullet Roots
Create strong and powerful roots with Silver Bullet Roots. Its advanced formula has been perfected to get straight to the heart of the problem in your rootzone, Silver Bullet is a must have for any diseased roots.
Silver Bullet can also be used as a preventative measure for your roots. In hydroponic setups you can apply the solution to your roots through your water reservoir. Once you have applied the solution don’t forget to thoroughly flush your system with clean water.
Silver Bullet Mist
Get Silver Bullet’s unique solution right to the heart of your problems with their Mist spray. It even comes with an applicator spray bottle. Which means that you can easily apply the ready mixed solution anywhere you need to in your indoor garden.
You can spray it directly onto your roots in your hydroponic setup, or if you’re growing with soil spray it onto the infected area of soil and let it soak into your roots. It can also be applied straight to your leaves to provide a protective barrier from anything nasty that might be affecting your plants. It works to disinfect your hydroponic equipment also, when you are cleaning after resetting your setup.
The Mist spray comes as a ready to go solution, so you don’t have to worry about getting your syringes out and making sure the measurement is exact, it’s already been done for you. You can also stock up on an applicator bottle refill, which means that once you’ve finished it’s not time for a whole new setup, just get the refill and you're good to go.
Keeping Your Plants Free from Bacteria and Biofilm
Silver Bullet isn’t just a cure, it can be used as a preventative measure to make sure that your plants are the healthiest that they can be.
It will give your plants protection against bacteria and biofilms, including the notorious botrytis, powdery mildew, fusarium and pythium.
How To Use Silver Bullet Roots
For cuttings and seedlings;
- Dilute to a solution of 2ml/10L of water, or 4ml/10L water if you have diseased plants.
For a preventative dosage;
- Dilute to a solution of 4ml/10L of water for young plants, or 6ml/10L water for more established plants.
- Dose once every 1-2 weeks.
For diseased plants;
- Dilute to a solution of 8ml/10L of water and apply.
- Repeat that same dosage after 5 days.
- Once completed revert back to preventative dosage.
To flush your system and wash your setup;
- Dilute the solution at 2ml/10L and wash through your system.
- Flush your system with clean water afterwards.
How To Use Silver Bullet Mist
Silver Bullet Mist comes as a mixed and diluted solution, meaning it’s ready to go straight from the bottle. No measuring and second guessing, just point and spray. It’s literally that easy.
Why Use Silver Bullet
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, fungi, spores, algae and protoza;
- Breaks down and removes any biofilm;
- Non-toxic and non-corrosive;
- Oxygen promotion around root structure, keeping them healthy;
- Cost-effective - only a low-dosage required;
- Silver Bullet Roots stays active in tank for up to 5 weeks;
- Silver Bust Mist spray gun is easy to use and gives great coverage;
- Neutral pH level;
- Uses silver ions as a disinfecting agent;
- EPA and FDA approved.
Get Hold of Silver Bullet Today
Silver Bullet makes a great part of any gardeners setup, indoor or outdoor. Get in touch with our team today to find out more and order in Silver Bullet Roots and Mist.